Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Believe (pt 1)

Anytime the weather warms up in my neck of the woods, pollen & stuff start flying, my sinuses get inflamed and I have to get on Ibuprofen (800mg). I can be on it 4x/day and go about my day like I always do, without any impairment.
I have a friend that ends up on the other end of the scale when she takes a 600mg tab in the evening. She hallucinates and when she finally falls asleep, has nightmares.
The Ibuprofen regimen works very well for me. Some doctor prescribed it years back. If it didnt work, I would have gone back for something different. Something that works.

I believe in God the Father, creator of heaven & earth, and his son Jesus Christ. On (most) sundays, you will find me at catholic mass. I love slow hymns. They put me where I want to be... mentally. I worship, give thanks, present myself to THE greater power.
I got here because my parents walked me into it. All my life, this path has worked very well for me.
Believing in God, trusting him, calling on him in good & bad times.
I've stepped back but not too far back to look at the path I'm on. As far as my eyes can see, this path makes my life worth living.
I pray that you find what works for you and makes your life worth living.
A fulfilled life is one that is worth living. Right?

2 comments:

  1. Right..i have also found mind and thats Y I believe in God the Father, creator of heaven & earth, and his son Jesus Christ whos only son our Lord..Catholic too..Nice piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias! Didi
    We sure believe in a kind & loving father.

    ReplyDelete