Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bumper Stickers

I find myself rubber-necking to read bumper stickers very often. Yet, as much as I love reading them, I don't have a bumper sticker on my car. I have one that I bought over a decade ago and its still sitting there unused.
It's one of the "Big Dogs" items. It has a bunch of dogs running in line and it says;
"Unless you are the lead dog, the scenery never changes"

Another bumper sticker I love is "My Karma ran over your Dogma"

Do you have any favorite bumper stickers? Any that often get a reaction out of you?

10 comments:

  1. this is a good line for bumper stickers "My Karma ran over your Dogma" i really like this ..
    car stickers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this: "A UNN alumni is naturally ahead of others". I attended UNN and whenever I see the bumper sticker on someone's car, I just smile. (I should get one of it for myself). :-D. I also see this "A giver never lacks". Well, I like to put it like this "A cheerful giver never lacks".

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one I really really like is the one I seem to come across a lot these days. It's just a picture. A picture of a lil kid with his arms folded across his chest. Know that one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! You have an award. Check it out at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading those too though I have none. Some get me cracking up or just thinking. The big dog one makes a lot of sense.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ PrintingHost. I bet you have seen a wider variety of interesting quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Che, you will make someone smile when you put the same UNN sticker on your car.
    That is very much like me. I love seeing my school crest displayed on cars.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Efua Dentaa, you must be talking about that cute Rasta Boy. The one that runs this blog? :-p

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Enyonam. Oh My! (I saw your blog post). I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Myne, I wonder what stops some of us from getting bumper stickers. I'll bribe Atala to sneak one on your car. :-)

    ReplyDelete